Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I finally did it!

So many have asked if I have a blog so they can see pictures and updates of our growing family. Well here it is! I am new at this so bare with me as I learn how to run this show.
A little about our family...
Josh and I got married on September 29th, 2007. We went on a beautiful Western Caribbean cruise visiting the Bahama's, Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Two weeks after returning home, on October 24th, 07, I found out that I was pregnant! On January 18th, we found out that we were having a baby boy! On July 3rd, 2008, Earl McCormick (McCormick) Davis joined our family. Three months after I had McCormick, I started to feel different. I took a pregnancy test and low and behold, BAM! I was pregnant. Ooops. Nicole Lynn (Nikki) Davis joined our little family on July 16th, 2009. Two years later, two children later, I am a blessed wife and mommy. I have the privilege of being a stay at home mommy and love every second of it! Josh takes care of our every need.

1 comment: